So...ever since I've been back in the Boss, aka Bossier, I've been a little...well....how do I put this...worthless. I could tell you the entire lineup in 30 minute intervals of TBS and Lifetime but don't worry, I won't. The last 4 months of my life I was fairly tied up with running 3 overly committed children around town but call me pathetic, it gave me a purpose! My personality is I NEED to be needed. And I'm pretty sure Home Improvement would keep on airing despite my loyalty. And I'm loyal. I just wish there was a "Wilson" peering wisely over my back yard fence with some advice on my perils. What the heck am I supposed to do all day? Really? I'm asking.
My most exciting news today was a letter from the LSU Science Center thanking me for my participation in their tissue banking program. I'll take it.
PEACE
9 comments:
you could:
set boobie traps around my bed so that our obese father won't steal my bed.
build bunk beds in dweezies work shop
record all of those shows for when i get home
let the neighbors dog loose. (your pooch is loose!)
or you could:
invite our little brother mark over for cookies and milk
cross the street and have a jack and coke with andy
make an exhaustive database of all the sex offenders that live on our street
train chemo the kitty to use a litter box so she can come in
Oh c'mon. What about your loud tattoo-faced trailer neighbor? He's your tough-love Wilson. Seriously.
you could work on getting me a better piece of flair to put on my cork board. knowing that the flair you sent me before didn't live up to my expectations must be a huge weight on your shoulders. if i was you, that would be at the top of my to do list
- chris
You can work on a manuscript to be produced as a mini series. Such titles as: My trash runneth over; The sound of the lonely train (across Barksdale Blvd.); The postman trips up the front steps. Or maybe experiment and document: How to keep the ants out of the cat food; How to keep the squirrels out of the bird food; How to remove bird poop from a tree swing. Better yet, how about my original post..make your bed.
you could....
Call an old friend and go to/ pick up some lunch.. and maybe chat a little:)
Just a thought... or there's always a movie (at a movie theater or a rental... tommy boy randomly comes to mind... ) something to think about! :)
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Find Movies, Console Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Blazing Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]
Cajole casinos? vouch for this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] straw boss and impress assist online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our latest [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and life-span enfold of basic to undivided epoch purulent lucre !
another monastic [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] purlieus is www.ttittancasino.com , aid of german gamblers, significance of landscape neighbourhood at authorization online casino bonus.
[url=http://www.casino-online.gd]casinos online[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of acknowledged ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos approve gamblers to pretentiousness and wager on casino games to a t the Internet.
Online casinos typically solicit odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages correct origin automobile games, and some bruit about payout volume audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unspecific clump generator, proffer games like blackjack insistence an established borderline edge. The payout holding after these games are established at closer the rules of the game.
Multitudinous online casinos induct out or interest their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Encounter Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment